1) How can you describe your style?
- Elegant, chic, edgy and classy
2) What are some of shopping rules you wouldn’t necessarily recommend to others but which you follow?
- Do go shopping with a plan in mind of where you want to go and what you need to buy. You may come across other things as you look, but it's when you wander around the shops aimlessly that you get tired and fed up and come out with nothing but a headache and tired feet. Try and stick to your mission.(I agree with you on that point)
3) Was there a moment in your life when something “CLICKED” for you about fashion or dressing or hair? Yes What? Why did it happen then, do you think? ( didn’t get the question well)
- Dressing- I went for a photo-shoot with a creased dress and I couldn’t deliver as per my client expected lesson learnt, always iron your IMAGE IS EVERYTHING
4) Are there any clothing (or related) items that you have in multiple? Why do you think you keep buying this thing?
- Black leggings, I think I have over 10. One is never enough.
5) Is there any fashion trend you’ve refused to participate in and why?
- The pajama trend. Why would I wear my sleeping gear out in public in the name of ‘A TREND’ (I for a minute thought it was cool but now naah haha)
6) Do you look up to anyone in terms of style/fashion, both locally and internationally?
- Locally – Nanice Mwai
- Internationally – Micah Gainneli
7) What are you grateful for?
- Life, family and good health.
Fashion and fitness blogger...find her on IG @fashionfabled
Like you've heard image is EVERYTHING... I have learnt a few things now and a different
perspective of how I view style.
Fashion has to reflect who you are !